Bring it in… scoot up and pay attention.
See this dude here… the one holding the umbrella?
Let’s talk about him and the obvious things we see about his condition and situation;
1. It’s obvious it’s raining.
As a matter of fact, we could say it’s pouring.
2. We can also note that this guy is prepared… right?
This person has obviously been given a gift, a tool.. therefore this qualifies him as gifted. He has an Umbrella!
Okay. Still, there’s obviously something very wrong with this picture?
1. We’ve established that this person has the wherewithal to be prepared.
2. They even have the ability to recognize potential obstacle’s.
3. They have been given a gift that is specific and perfect for this situation.
The Chalk Talk Board Point;
This person is not using their GIFT to it’s best or strongest potential!
Everyone needs to realize that we ALL have been given a gift!
And… if we do not use this gift and use it in the right / best way, (just like this guy on the Chalk Talk Board) what good is it?
Pay attention to what has been given to you and how to use it, or you will find yourself under a dark cloud wondering why it seems to be raining on you as you stand holding an umbrella getting soaked and wet.
Do you know what your gift is or your gifts are?
Do you know what it is but you are not sure you are using it the right way, in the best way, for the right purpose?
Get the most out of your gift, and see what happens!
Not because you must, but because you are willing.